Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hiccups!

The little man had hiccups this morning.  I know lots of people are able to feel their babies hiccup - but this was a first for me!  What a sweet little feeling.  It made me laugh thinking of a little person hiccuping in my stomach - and almost made him seem more real.  Feeling punches and kicks is one thing, but for some reason, to me, a little guy in there with hiccups makes him finally seem like an actual person.

We can't wait to meet him in just a few weeks!  We spent last night washing and folding most of our baby clothes, and putting away all the wonderful gifts we got at the shower my mom hosted this weekend.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful, generous family and friends in our lives to share this special time with!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia always had hiccups too when she was in the womb! :) It's an awesome thing to think about the baby being so "normal," huh? I miss and love you and have been praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!

    ReplyDelete